Where family and friends meet
Our diner is a Worcester Lunch Car built in Worcester, MA. It was originally called the "Monarch Diner" and was part of a chain of diners spread throughout the Boston area. First located on Main Street in Waltham, MA, our diner was replaced by a newer diner in 1951 and was moved to Lowell, MA where it became knows as the "Owl Diner". In 1982 afer operating the former "Peerless Diner" for six years, our family purchased the "Owl Diner" and renamed it the "Four Sisters".